Simple Image Gallery Extended (SIGE) is just what it says: a simple image gallery extension for Joomla.
Additional configuration options are found by opening Simple Image Gallery Extended in Extensions – Plug-in Manager. Non-default parameters I usually set include:
- Details – Enabled: Yes
- Settings – Gallery – Thumbnail storage (Info): Yes
- Settings – Gallery – Select JS view: Lytebox
- Settings – Gallery – Load JS files: lytebox.js
- Settings – Gallery – Show link to author: Yes for initial testing; No after making a well-deserved donation
- Settings – JS View – Show image information: No
- Settings – JS View – Show download button: Yes
- Settings – JS View – Print option in JS view: Yes
Does Simple Image Gallery Extended not meet your needs? There are alternatives.
These notes refer to Simple Image Gallery Extended 2.5-2 on Joomla 2.5.4 and were last updated 30 April 2012.